Australian Cattle Dog
Belgian Shepherd Dog
Bouvier Des Flandres
Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Catahoula Leopard Dog
Old English Sheepdog
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Being Outdoors Makes Dogs Happy and Healthy
There is nothing better for dogs than to give them adequate nutrients they need. Bringing them outdoor will surely make them happy and healthy too because they need to have regular exercises and sunshine too. There are lots of outdoor activities you can share with them that will make them happy and healthy at the same time. It doesn’t mean that you have to take him at the park everyday but spending time outdoor where sunshine and fresh air is will surely make a good improvement to his health. One of the most common types of activity you can do is to throw and catch Frisbee with him. It is very easy and you can always do this during your free time or weekend. There are some important tips you can do to be able to make your bonding moments as fun as can be:
1. Take your dog on a regular checkup and vaccine –checkups and vaccines are vital for dogs, just like human beings, they are also susceptible to infections and bacterial ailments. You will never know if your dog is sick unless you take him to the doctor for his daily visit.
2. Picking up his supplies – it is vital to always carry along his supplies anywhere you go. This will enable him to become confident because he knows you have all he needs right on time. Having supplies anywhere is vital especially if you will be going out at the park. This will make things easier for you because you have his supplies at hand.
3. Challenges – a lot of people take their dogs with them during weekends for hiking and other adventure. A lot of you don’t know that there are also times when they are not in the mood for strenuous activities. Before taking them out, you need to make sure that they are emotionally and physically alright. It will be best if you will start with the basic warm up first for you to know if they are in the mood or not.
4. Time intervals – physical activities makes dog healthy and happy but you also need to make sure that they are still responding to you before allowing them to do more strenuous activities. Observe your dog’s capacity to handle such things because in the long run it can badly affect their health.
5. Elements and weather condition –when taking them out on an extreme weather, you need to make sure that you have all their needs with you since dogs are susceptible to ailments. Don’t take them along when the weather is extremely hot or extremely cold as they cannot handle it.
When carrying a pet, make sure you will only go to places that will be friendly to them to make sure that they will not be ill.
Information written by Philip Jackson of Oh My Dog Supplies, the best spot to purchase dog grooming supplies online.